Wednesday 10 September 2014

MARIA DIVINE MERCY | JESUS TEACHES SPIRITUAL ISOLATIONISM

MARIA DIVINE MERCY | NO ONE IS SAVED


..concerning the most recent absurd message attributed to OUR LORD...
 

 
CONDEMNED BY THE SUCCESSORS TO THE APOSTLES


 


Monday, September 1st, 2014 @ 20:05

My dearly beloved daughter, My Spirit is very much present in My Church on earth at this time, as My enemies rise ferociously against it. They may scourge My Body that is My Church; they may pour scorn upon the True Word of God; they may sneer at the Ways of the Lord, but they will never prevail against My Church. My Church consists of those who proclaim the True Word of God and who provide the Sacraments to God’s people, as laid down by My Apostles. Only those who remain True to My Teachings, My Word, My Body and the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, as it was dictated by Me, can say they are of My Church. My Church, as it stands now, will be crushed – its buildings pulled down and taken over, My sacred servants thrown onto the streets, where they will have to beg, and the practice of the Sacrifice of the Holy Mass will be abolished. Yet, My Church will remain intact, although it will become a very small remnant of what it once was.

The Holy Spirit of God will guide My Church through the turmoil it will have to face, and so the Truth will survive. Every enemy of Mine will try to destroy My True Church. Then they will replace it with a false one. They will create new scriptures, new sacraments and many other blasphemies in My Holy Name. But, My Church that is My Body and My true followers will remain as one in Holy Union with Me. Then, when it will seem to have been destroyed, burnt to the ground, the embers of My Church will still flicker until the day that I come again. On that day, when My Church, renewed and aglow in great glory, is risen and when the whole world proclaims it to be the one True Church – the New Jerusalem – every good man will drink from her cup. All that was in the beginning will be in the end. All life created by God will be renewed just as it was when Paradise was created for the human race.

My Spirit is alive and it can never die for I Am Eternal Life – the giver of all that man needs, to live a life where death has no place. Always trust in the Power of God when everything you witness in the world may seem unfair, cruel, unjust and, at times, terrifying. My Power will envelop the world and My Love will unite all those with love in their hearts. I will banish all evil and when My Patience has been depleted, I will cast away all My enemies. I Am here. I have not gone away. I guide you now on this thorny path towards My Glorious Kingdom. Once that day comes, when I announce My Second Coming, all tears will be washed away. All sorrow will come to an abrupt end and, in its place will be the love, the peace and the joy that only I, Jesus Christ, can bring you.

Persevere My little ones. Pray, pray, pray so that love can survive in the world and for peace to be brought to all those poor suffering innocents who are scattered around the world in war-torn countries. All of God’s children belong to Me and I love every soul, every nation and every sinner. I bring you the Gift of My Crusade Prayers so that by reciting them you will help Me to save as many souls as I can.

Go in peace and love.

Your Jesus

 

..as it stands the above message gives the faithful a wrong impression of the faith…as it has been set in the deposit of the faith which is prorogated until the end of time…for in the above message we have Jesus purveying the error of MILLENARIANISM..which is condemned in the catechism 675 through 678…Jesus will not come again to set up a new Church..Jesus will come again at the end of time to judge the living and the dead…dies irae
 

 

675 Before Christ's second coming the Church must pass through a final trial that will shake the faith of many believers.574 The persecution that accompanies her pilgrimage on earth575 will unveil the "mystery of iniquity" in the form of a religious deception offering men an apparent solution to their problems at the price of apostasy from the truth. The supreme religious deception is that of the Antichrist, a pseudo-messianism by which man glorifies himself in place of God and of his Messiah come in the flesh.576

676 The Antichrist's deception already begins to take shape in the world every time the claim is made to realize within history that messianic hope which can only be realized beyond history through the eschatological judgment. The Church has rejected even modified forms of this falsification of the kingdom to come under the name of millenarianism,577 especially the "intrinsically perverse" political form of a secular messianism.578

677 The Church will enter the glory of the kingdom only through this final Passover, when she will follow her Lord in his death and Resurrection.579 The kingdom will be fulfilled, then, not by a historic triumph of the Church through a progressive ascendancy, but only by God's victory over the final unleashing of evil, which will cause his Bride to come down from heaven.580 God's triumph over the revolt of evil will take the form of the Last Judgment after the final cosmic upheaval of this passing world.581

 

..also the faithful are told by Jesus himself that his true Church consists of those people who follow the deposit of the faith…and we know that contained within the Deposit of the faith there  resides the concept of a spiritual consortium who move under a common unifying figure…THE SOVEREIGN PONTIFF…the successor of PETER…the faithful are told in Vatican 1 Paster Aeternus that there will always be a valid successor to Peter who occupies the chair..this is how the gates of hell will not prevail over the Church..and the supreme Pontiff is testimony to the unifying grace of God present in the Church by the aid of the HOLY SPIRIT…

..yet early on in these false messages we are told there will no longer be a Pope to guide the Church..we are told Jesus himself will guide from the heavens..if this is the case it means the power of the keys has been taken away..and this means the Church has been dissolved..for without the keys..no sacrament is valid…and it follows no one can be saved…

..from the COUNCIL OF TRENT…

ON THE SACRAMENT OF ORDER

CANON VIII.--If any one saith, that the bishops, who are assumed by authority of the Roman Pontiff, are not legitimate and true bishops, but are a human figment; let him be anathema.

 

..and so without the Sovereign Pontiff we  have illicitly ordained Bishops..if we  have illicit Bishops we have illicit Holy Orders..and so all new priests although valid do not fall under the auspices of the CHurch..and all this confusion is institued by Jesus himself..and again we are told by Jesus his Church shall not fail..yet without a Pope the Church has fractured and fragmented and failed..indeed the Collect of Cardinals may take over the Authority of the Sovereign Pontiff in case of emergency..yet if we do not have a new Pope elected then the indefectibility of Church has been broken and we see this cannot be..for the Church will stand Holy , One, and indefectible until the end of time….

 

..let us beware of false messages…amen

No comments:

Post a Comment